Happy to know there is an image that makes you want to join the challenge! 🤗
Here is some additional info / terms & conditions for the Tiger editing / art challenge By Tazi.
- Please follow my account @bytazi (if you don't already) as well as @rtreferencephotos. 😊
- You will get a link to download the image (,JPG-file) and are aware the image can ONLY be used for creating an art piece for this challenge and can not be used for any other purpose without prior consent. (@bytazi).
- Images may be used solely by the person who joins Tazi's Tiger Challenge, one image (the image of choice) per participant. It is however not allowed to forward, share or give it to others. You may not reproduce, distribute, sell, modify, transmit, revise, reverse engineer, republish or create derivative works (where applicable) of said image.
- Any kind of art is allowed: Painting, drawing, sketching, scratching, sewing... Anyrhing.
- You do not have to use the full image or original colours. Editors may crop and adjust colours, so may you. 😉
- In the competition round edits/art pieces will be shared anonymously.
- At the end of the competition, I will share all entries with proper credits in my stories;
- Due to my traumatic brain injury caused by an accident (I have PCS and PPPD), I have good days and bad days, so there is no set date for when the competition will start, will carry on or will finish. It is a lot of work to prepare and set up, which I can only do on good days. But it is so much fun to do!! So please be patient with me. 😊
- The winners will be announced here in my stories and featured in my feed.
- For artists I have a little price too, as I think creating art takes a little more effort than an edit: A voucher of € 25,- to spend on www.RTreferencePhotos.com
- The copyright of the photograph will always remain with me, Tazi Brown (@ByTazi) and the image (original/edited) may therefore not be offered for sale, published or forwarded to any other (third) parties etc.
- Art pieces created for this challenge, reproductiions, prints etc may not be offered for sale or published unless you purchase a standard royalty free license (Which is € 7,50) . You may do that in advance or decide after te piece is finished and it turned out to be a masterpiece. 😉
You can purchase the License for the photo of your choice here: https://www.rtreferencephotos.com/p232131545 (This is not the download link to the high resolution images)
- You may of course share your edit in your stories/feed, AFTER THE COMPETITION and please do credit me as the original photographer and yourself as the editor/artist 😊
- You may post progress photos of your tiger art piece in your stories or feed as long as you mention my challenge & credit me. 😊
The competition in my stories will be anonymous, but that is mainly because it is too much work for me to add names in each round. If I did not have my brain injury, I would have done that..
But If you like to show your work in progress, you hereby may.
The finished piece may be posted AFTER the competition.
- Your edit needs to be sent in before Tuesday 31 August 2021;
- Please send your edit/art piece to: [email protected] to ensure I will share the best quality version of your edit in the competion in my stories. Please make sure you mention your instagram accountname in your e-nail.
- Please inform your followers in your stories that you are joining this challenge, tag me and invite them to join too (I will send a story template if you decide agree with these terms & confirm you take the challenge)! 🤗
-If you agree with all the above, reply with I agree and I will send you the story template. When you have shared it in your stories, I will send you the download link. 😊